- Made from Wooden Pine and MDF materials
- Board Size 97cm x 75cm
- 42 coins (21 red and 21 yellow), each 11.5cm in diameter
A giant version of a classic game from the 70’s. Ideal for events, parties, bars, restaurants, game rooms and more. Just drop the discs into one of the seven columns and as they fall try to connect four in a row, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent does. This stimulating games requires problem solving, planning and thinking ahead.
Chain Reaction! This giant outdoor version of the Dots and Dashes is a fun and easy game to play. Players take turns turning over line boards trying to create a blue square. The first to complete a square, wins the box, taking the chip. The player who has the most chips wins. Be careful what move you make - you might be falling into a trap. You and your friends will go dotty over this game!
- Contains 40 wooden lathes and 16 chips
- A lath in length: 25 cm
- Diameter of a chip: 10 cm
- All made from wood
- Total assembled game dimensions 100cm x 100cm
- Handy storage bag included