- The noughts and crosses are made of MDF wood and come with a rope board
- Contains large wooden noughts and crosses and 75cm x 75cm rope board
- The large wooden noughts and crosses are approximately 15cm diameter
- Includes a convenient carry bag
- Game Rules
A giant twist on a classic game! Now you can play noughts and crosses wherever and whenever you like. Can be played both indoors and outdoors on the beach or in the garden! A great idea for parties and gatherings. This is a game everyone can enjoy together. A luxury version of the popular noughts and crosses game in super-sized proportions!
A giant version of a classic game from the 70’s. Ideal for events, parties, bars, restaurants, game rooms and more. Just drop the discs into one of the seven columns and as they fall try to connect four in a row, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent does. This stimulating games requires problem solving, planning and thinking ahead.
- Made from Wooden Pine and MDF materials
- Board Size 97cm x 75cm
- 42 coins (21 red and 21 yellow), each 11.5cm in diameter
Chain Reaction! This giant outdoor version of the Dots and Dashes is a fun and easy game to play. Players take turns turning over line boards trying to create a blue square. The first to complete a square, wins the box, taking the chip. The player who has the most chips wins. Be careful what move you make - you might be falling into a trap. You and your friends will go dotty over this game!
- Contains 40 wooden lathes and 16 chips
- A lath in length: 25 cm
- Diameter of a chip: 10 cm
- All made from wood
- Total assembled game dimensions 100cm x 100cm
- Handy storage bag included