- Includes 49 pieces; 4 yellow hexagons, 6 orange squares, 12 green triangles, 6 trapeziums, 9 parallelograms and 12 rhombuses.
- Blocks are made of tough, durable foam with each piece measuring approximately 10cm
Be creative! This giant foam pattern block with 6 traditional block shapes, is an enjoyable activity for helping to develop skills in designing, shape recognition, matching and sorting. Pattern blocks encourage people to work together and pieces are large enough to allow 4 - 6 people to create a design together. The foam blocks are chunky, easy to grasp and highly visual. They cleverly fit together in any combination of patterns. Suitable for older people, including those with dementia or with partial sight. This product can also be used to support young people with learning disabilities.
This well-designed and stylish Sudoku board set contains everything you need to solve any Sudoku puzzle! No need for erasing, squinting or trying to work around the smudges! The numbers are colour coordinated (red on one side, black on the other) to use for the set numbers from the puzzle book and the ones you have figure out. There’s even 81 small “thinking pieces for the spots you are still working on.
- Made from solid wood with a hidden compartment within the board to store all the pieces
- The board comes with 81 wooden number pieces
- Board size 23cm x 23.2cm x 4cm
- Instructions and puzzle booklet included
- Booklet contains 100 puzzles at 4 levels of difficulty
Let's Twist Again! There is nothing like a good word game to keep your mental acuity primed! Crosswords are an effective mind and memory device. Doing crosswords uses creative thinking skills and perception shifts to come up with alternative answers. Solving these intermediate level crossword puzzles is a great way to keep your brain sharp and focus on your attention span. The 25 oversized grid sheets promotes socialization and are ideal for large groups. All the puzzle solutions can be found in the back of the book.
- 25 Oversized 59.4 cm Square Grid Sheets
- One book of 25 Intermediate level puzzles and clues/solutions
Sale!Tap Tap! A vintage treat from the 1930's and 40's which everyone will remember with love. Create your own colourful designs. Excellent for improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. One of the table top games kids will reminisce about in years to come.
- 2 hammers
- 1 cork board
- Various wooden shapes to create all sorts of pictures
- Caution required due to the sharp pins