- The noughts and crosses are made of MDF wood and come with a rope board
- Contains large wooden noughts and crosses and 75cm x 75cm rope board
- The large wooden noughts and crosses are approximately 15cm diameter
- Includes a convenient carry bag
- Game Rules
A giant twist on a classic game! Now you can play noughts and crosses wherever and whenever you like. Can be played both indoors and outdoors on the beach or in the garden! A great idea for parties and gatherings. This is a game everyone can enjoy together. A luxury version of the popular noughts and crosses game in super-sized proportions!
The Leaning Tower! A giant version of your favourite tumble tower game! A game of physical and mental skill. Calculate your skill of hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills as you try to remove a block without the whole tower crashing to the ground. Use your tumbling tower for team building activities by marking blocks with a specific rule. Ideal team game, for teaching risk concepts. Can be played both indoors or outdoors. Depending on how steady you stack the blocks, the Tower can reach between 90cm to 135cm high!
- Material is solid Pinewood
- Includes 54 super giant blocks
- Block size 21.5cm x 5cm x 3.4cm
- Instructions and storage bag included
Gigantic proportions! A game of challenge, coordination and concentration. Improves fine motor control. The goal of the game is to pick up each stick without disturbing the sticks around it!
- Includes 20 wooden sticks
- Each stick measuring 90cm length
- Handy storage bag
These giant checkers and draughts pieces add excitement to a classic game! Made from weatherproof durable materials they are lightweight and easy to move. Checkers is a stimulating games that helps to enhance your memory, and improve your analytical skills. This giant set is sure to provide you plenty of social opportunities.
- PIECES ONLY
- Set includes 24 pieces each having a diameter of 22cm and height of 9cm
- Please note board sold separately, refer to item # GAM0102.
A giant version of a classic game from the 70’s. Ideal for events, parties, bars, restaurants, game rooms and more. Just drop the discs into one of the seven columns and as they fall try to connect four in a row, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent does. This stimulating games requires problem solving, planning and thinking ahead.
- Made from Wooden Pine and MDF materials
- Board Size 97cm x 75cm
- 42 coins (21 red and 21 yellow), each 11.5cm in diameter
What a catch! A giant version of the traditional fishing game. Try to hook the fish using the wooden fishing rods. When you've hooked your fish, pull it up and celebrate your catch. Each fish has numbered backsides to indicate how many points they are worth. Great fun to enjoy inside or outdoors.
- Includes ten colourful wooden fish of five different species and two wooden fishing rods
- This game is not water or shower proof
- The fish are on average 20 cm long
- Handy carry bag.
Matchmaker! How fast are you? Try and find the pairs of the squares for a country. Each square features a symbolic icon and a country's national flag, making the game a fun geography recall tool. If they match you keep them. Oversized board games are fun team building games for work events. This matching game is easy to set up and serves as a great memory strengthening activity.
- 30 tile pieces making 15 wooden pairs
- Each tile measures 20 x 20cm
- Includes handy carry bag
- This game is for play indoors and outdoors but it is not weatherproof or showerproof
Be creative! This giant foam pattern block with 6 traditional block shapes, is an enjoyable activity for helping to develop skills in designing, shape recognition, matching and sorting. Pattern blocks encourage people to work together and pieces are large enough to allow 4 - 6 people to create a design together. The foam blocks are chunky, easy to grasp and highly visual. They cleverly fit together in any combination of patterns. Suitable for older people, including those with dementia or with partial sight. This product can also be used to support young people with learning disabilities.
- Includes 49 pieces; 4 yellow hexagons, 6 orange squares, 12 green triangles, 6 trapeziums, 9 parallelograms and 12 rhombuses.
- Blocks are made of tough, durable foam with each piece measuring approximately 10cm
One of the world's most famous board games now in gigantic proportions. An engaging mind-challenging game that is bound to improve your cognitive and mental skills. Ideal for backgammon enthusiast to have fun, with plenty of social interaction and intellectual stimulation. This oversize game is suitable for the indoors or the outdoors. Brighten your day with a game of backgammon!
- Set contents one non woven sheet, wooden chips and dice, and four ground stakes
- Board size 80cm x 100cm
- Includes handy carry bag
These giant dice are perfect for Lawn Dice Games, Yahtzee or Bunco. When not playing with them you can use them as a quirky display for your Games Room. Dice games are an engaging way to improve problem solving abilities, reasoning skills and foster collaboration and group work. They can be shared with people of all ages and abilities.
- Five 7cm Solid Wood Giant Dice with smooth edges
- Heat-Branded Dots
- Includes a storage bag
Chain Reaction! This giant outdoor version of the Dots and Dashes is a fun and easy game to play. Players take turns turning over line boards trying to create a blue square. The first to complete a square, wins the box, taking the chip. The player who has the most chips wins. Be careful what move you make - you might be falling into a trap. You and your friends will go dotty over this game!
- Contains 40 wooden lathes and 16 chips
- A lath in length: 25 cm
- Diameter of a chip: 10 cm
- All made from wood
- Total assembled game dimensions 100cm x 100cm
- Handy storage bag included
These giant 40cm or 60cm Chess Set are perfect sizes for indoor or outdoor play. The biggest selling chess sets, used in villages, schools, parks, communities, backyards and hotels around the country. They're great for businesses when entertaining clients or use the pieces at trade shows to attract visitors to your stand - a real attention getter! Made from durable plastic these sets can be played by all ages. Weight can be added to the base in the form of water/sand to maintain stability if required. PIECES ONLY
Set comes complete with 32 regulation pieces
The size of the set is determined by the height of the king
Each playing piece consists of a base and upper unit
- King 60cm or 40cm high with 22cm or 16cm diameter base
- Pawn- 40cm or 22cm high with 22cm diameter base
Total set weight up to 35kgs
Board not included and is sold separately, refer to items under Giant Chess & Checkers Mats
Using a Chess mat is quicker to lay and the lawn friendly. This is a Chess board that rolls up for easy storage or transportation. Sized to suit the giant chess sets. MAT ONLY
- 2 sizes available;
- Measurement: 280cm (2.8 meters) for the larger chess sets 60cm pieces
- Measurement: 210cm (2.1 meters) for the 40cm chess pieces and 22cm checker pieces
- Made from a tough Nylon material suitable for walking on
Let's Twist Again! There is nothing like a good word game to keep your mental acuity primed! Crosswords are an effective mind and memory device. Doing crosswords uses creative thinking skills and perception shifts to come up with alternative answers. Solving these intermediate level crossword puzzles is a great way to keep your brain sharp and focus on your attention span. The 25 oversized grid sheets promotes socialization and are ideal for large groups. All the puzzle solutions can be found in the back of the book.
- 25 Oversized 59.4 cm Square Grid Sheets
- One book of 25 Intermediate level puzzles and clues/solutions